This website is for intermediaries. Not an intermediary? Visit the customer website
Select a role below to learn more and apply!
More than ever before, borrowers need a lender that will react and respond when they are faced with financial complexity. Vida is the mortgage lending specialist with a clear focus on helping more customers in their home ownership journey, unravelling complex situations, and making the process clear and simple.
Working exclusively with expert intermediary partners, Vida combines cutting-edge technology with skilled and caring people to deliver an efficient and differentiated customer experience. With over 11,000 customers we have lent over £2.1bn since our launch in 2015, but we want to do more. By continuing to invest in technology, people, and process to ensure we deliver a market leading proposition that helps more people with a wider range of home buying needs.
We are flexible and efficient; we cut through complexity and never accept second best.
At Vida, we always keep our promises, what you see is what you get, and it will never change. Put simply, Vida helps those who are typically ignored by high street banks to get life moving.
With three offices in Egham, London, and Skipton, we bring teams together regularly to collaborate but empower our colleagues to have more choice around when and where they work on the days they are not in the office, with colleagues working remotely in various locations across the UK.
Our values lie at the heart of everything we do and provide a frame of reference for the behaviour we expect to see in our people every day. Refreshed in 2020, we look for these qualities when hiring new talent into the organisation, and they underpin our approach to personal development and performance management for all our people. We are:
Visionary - We innovate and break old habits, thinking big and pushing boundaries together as one team.
Inclusive - We value each other’s differences and work to see people for who they really are.
Dynamic - We are flexible and fast, cutting through complexity and never accepting second best.
Authentic - We are honest and genuine, what you see is what you get.
Role main purpose
This role, reporting to the Partnership Marketing & Events Manager, will support the day-to-day activity of the Marketing team, supporting the Partnership Marketing & Events Manager and the Heads of Marketing in delivering Vida’s marketing activity to mortgage intermediaries (B2B), savers (B2C) and key partners including events, social media, digital and traditional channels.
- Creation of social media content and elements, such as imagery, video, and PDFs.
- Creation of web banners and GIFs.
- Ensuring broker-facing and end customer literature and content is up to date and signed off.
- Creation of and support with web content for both the Mortgages and Savings business lines
- Working closely with the Marketing team to develop content to be used in blogs, on websites and in emails.
- Supporting with activities for events, such as logistical planning, supporting the Key Account Managers with content and organising materials to be delivered.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as the Sales, Product and Compliance teams.
- Working with external agencies, such as design and social media.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- You have the drive, self-motivation, and a desire to make a real difference.
- You will be passionate about marketing trends, storytelling, and technologies.
- You will have experience or interest in a career in financial services
- Capable of managing multiple activities simultaneously
- A quick learner with an eye for detail
- Ideally experience of supporting social media marketing
- Good experience in all aspects of digital and marketing activity
- Good communication and writing skills for both online and offline marketing materials
- Experience of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) desired
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
As an equal opportunities employer, Belmont Green and Vida are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us. We believe diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
Belmont Green and Vida offers comprehensive benefits package to support our employees’ professional and personal needs, these are:
- Agile Working
- Annual Leave - 28 days annual leave rising to 30 days (1 extra day per full year worked)
- Buy Annual Leave
- Birthday - We provide staff their birthday off to celebrate in style
- Vitality - Private Medical (Single cover) with Vitality as a ‘Benefit in Kind’ including discounts and health incentives
- Health MOT - Annual health checks with Vitality representative
- Free eye tests
- Free flu jabs
- Pension - up to 10% employer contribution after probation.
- Season Ticket Loan - We understand that some staff will need to rely on public transport in order to attend their work location. This benefit is intended to help staff cover the costs of a season ticket.
- Life Assurance - Offering 4 x basic salary
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Annual Bonus - (company and personal performance related)
- Volunteering opportunities
- Car Parking - Free parking at Egham and Skipton offices.
- Education and Further Learning - We are keen believers in continuous professional development (CPD) and are committed to the development of all employees for the mutual benefit of the individual and furthering the business ability and needs. We encourage both professional qualifications and courses that are directly relevant to your current position and/or career path.
- Employee Referral Incentive Scheme
Only the following file extensions allowed: png, gif, jpg, jpeg doc, docx, pdf pages, pptxRequired