This website is for intermediaries. Not an intermediary? Visit the customer website
Our latest enhancements - jump to a section:
〉Video: we've enhanced criteria
〉Get life moving with our new Residential 90% LTV, 7 year fixed product
〉We've cut rates across our entire range
〉Video: We simplified our credit tiers
〉How we treat minor credit blips - what's new?
〉Video: Our Service Pledge
Watch our new video
We want to help you help more of your customers get life moving which is why we've extended our maximum mortgage term from 40 to 45 years and increased the maximum age we will lend from 70 to 80.
Get life moving with our new Residential 90% LTV, 7 year fixed product
- Up to 90% LTV, 7 year fixed rate
- Available on our Residential Standard and Fee Saver range
- Available on Vida 36 tier, with maximum loan of £600k.
Who are the products suitable for?
- Home-movers or First Time Buyers looking for certainty with a smaller deposit
- Customers looking to remortgage or capital raise for home improvements
We've cut rates across our entire range
We've made rate reductions to our entire range, across Residential and Buy to Let to help more of your customers to get life moving.
Summary of Reductions
Buy to Let
• Rates reduced by up to 85bps on our fixed products and across all tiers
• Products available from 75% LTV - 85% LTV
• New 75% LTV Limited Editions
Buy to Let Limited Editions
New 75% LTV Limited Editions launched on our 5 year fixed range:
• 5 year Standard, Vida 36, 6% fee - 5.14%
• 5 year HMO/MUB, Vida 36, 6% fee - 5.34%Go to Buy to Let Product Page
• Rates reduced by up to 55bps on our fixed products including Right to Buy and across all tiers
• Product options include 65% LTV - 85% LTV
Watch the video - we've simplified our credit tiers!
We've simplified our credit tiers
We've simplified our credit tiers across our Residential and Buy to Let ranges. There are now just 3 tiers: Vida 36, Vida 24 and Vida 6.
We want to help you open more doors to more customers, and assist those with historical adverse or minor blips to get the best products and rates available to them.
How we treat minor credit blips - what's new?
Don't sweat the small stuff
We don’t want minor credit blips, such as a missed store card or car loan repayments to scupper people’s home buying plans, so we’re no longer sweating the small stuff and even those with unsecured missed payments totalling up to £250 in the last 6 months will still be offered our most competitive rates.
We also completely ignore ALL missed Telecom and Utility missed payments when assessing adverse tier.
Vida's Service Pledge
Get the service you've always dreamed of
Service excellence, or we'll refund the administration fee
The Vida Service Pledge promises that if you feel you haven’t had anything other than excellent service from us, we’ll refund the £180 application administration fee. It really is that simple!