This website is for intermediaries. Not an intermediary? Visit the customer website
We are constantly listening to our Intermediary Partners and have recently made the following changes to help improve our service to you and your customers:
- Removed the requirement for customers to declare whether they have previously been furloughed
- Halved our mandatory document and shopping list requirements resulting in less documents required for decisioning
- For example, removing the need for bank statements to support every case – these will only be requeste when our Underwriters feel they are absolutely necessary
- Streamlined our proof of residency address requirements, by only requiring evidence of the applicant(s) current address
- Simplified our SPV criteria
- Removed the standard need to verify income on FTB/FTL Buy to Let applications, up to 80% LTV
- Stripped back our documentation requirements
All of these will result in much quicker and more consistent decisions for you and your customers.
But we haven’t stopped there. There are a number of other changes being planned to improve our service to you, so watch this space for further details. And keep an eye on our website where we update our service levels daily, so you can see exactly how we are doing.