Vida Homeloans have partnered with eTECH Solutions Limited to make submitting your customers wider property portfolio quicker and easier.
Benefits for using the BTL Hub for submitting a portfolio are:
- Complete oversight and management of applications in one intuitive dashboard
- Ability to create new property portfolios based on previous application data and create duplicate jobs saving time
- Ability to give access direct to the customer so that they can manage their own portfolio on the BTL Hub
- Excel import using either your own template or Vida Homeloans Property Portfolio Schedule
- Current EPC ratings displayed against each property in a portfolio
Before you can use our platform, you will need to register
You will then be sent an authentication email once you have registered which needs to be actioned within two hours of receipt. If unable to action within this time you will need to restart the registration process. Once registered you will have the ability to manage your own user accounts.
More details of how to do this can be found on pages 2 & 3 of the user guide.
SEND A LINK REQUEST TO VIDA
Once registered with BTL Hub and you have an active account you will need to send a link request to Vida Homeloans in order to submit your customers portfolio details. This is done via the Lender Page.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your lender registration to be activated; Vida Homeloans will notify you directly once this has been reviewed.
More details of how to do this can be found on pages 5 & 6 of the user guide
SUBMIT A PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
On the Broker Portal once you get to the Submit Application stage you will be asked to provide Vida Homeloans with your customers property portfolio information as part of the mandatory shopping list items.
To do this log in to the BTL HUB and create a case for your customer(s) and enter the portfolio information.
Prior to submitting you will need to verify the property addresses and assign the ownership.
Once submitted we will require you to export the properties to a PDF and upload this document to BTL Portfolio shopping list item on the broker portal.
Page 26 of the userguide outlines how to export this information